Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Candice Norwood's Leisure

 
As you can see, this is a photo I took of my iPod. I would have to say that without a doubt my iPod and Pandora Radio account are two of my most important sources of leisure. Music has always been a prominent part in my life. There is just something about the amazing voice of a particular singer or the genius arrangement of a particular song that relieves my stress and lifts my spirits every time I'm down. Whether it's show tunes, bachata, or classic hip-hop, music simply allows me to leave reality and my worries behind for brief moments, and to totally engage myself in the story a music artist is telling me.

I believe leisure is special time when an individual is able to get away from work or school and just relax and take their mind off everyday stress. During a true leisure activity a person is completely comfortable being themselves and doing something they truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment